Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Project 2 Proposal and Story Boards



As we saw in class, there are a variety of video possibilities with small spaces. One can create a small space in the persons mind or one can actually use a small space. The two Ideas I want to work on are playing on either of those concepts. In the first idea, I want to situate people in a created 6 ft by 6 ft area. For instance, I will create a marker on the floor telling the people in it to continue their everyday life; however, if anyone wants to move to another area, every person in the 6 by 6 space has to move with that other person.  There has to be an area of 6 by 6 in the movable markers and therefore, they will have to always try and situate this space. With this I will work on the idea of personal space. These people, around 3 or 4 will be sharing such a small area with each other. They will learn how to cooperate and accommodate so that everyone is comfortable.  In my second Idea, I am also working on the play in comfort and accommodation. I will either find a small enough room or use another marker on the floor. In this I will start getting people to join in the room for a couple minutes. There will be times where I will have more than able to fit people. These people would have to work with each other so that no one steps out of the circle. In the end, I want to show team work and accommodation being represented. In these two ideas, I am playing on something almost everyone deals with, roommate situations. One will have comfortable apartments. However, in college, apartments are not huge and everyone has to share a space. Therefore, I want to show how all of those living in that space have to accommodate so that everyone is comfortable and happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment