Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Reflection on Feedback
I enjoyed my talk and getting feedback on my project. It really helped me put my idea in motion and think about filming in different ways to clearly express my idea. At first, I wasn't going to use any props, just rely on the feet to tell the story; however, after our talk, I believe it would be better to add props in. For the scene with wet feet, I would let a towel drag behind them or drop. Also, I would have a backpack resting on the floor where the feet first come in with sneakers on and show a hand picking it up. Then it will slam to the floor when the feet reenter the scene. I might add another pair of male feet in the scene where she's wearing high heels and make them dance. Then, the male's feet will stop and take a step forward while she takes a step back. Finally, the male's feet will stomp off screen leaving the girl. I will also play with the lighting of the environment to show the time of day it is. I will have the shadows over the course of the video change sides to imply the passage of time.
Labels:
Alison Mosely
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment