Thursday, October 23, 2014

Project 2 Critique Feedback

        I am very pleased with the comments and feedback I got during my critique. I was afraid that the acting would be too cheesy and not express enough emotion, however, my peers really liked the way the legs portrayed the story. I liked how most of them thought the woman grabbed a knife to go after the man. I wanted the ending to be up to the viewers and my peers really understood that. I found it funny how they thought my mom's legs were dancer legs. I told her this and she was extremely pleased. I agree with holding the part longer where she is standing by the sink after being hit. I hoped the story was powerful and they agreed it was. If I were to continue this project, I would switch the gender of the feet, where the male is in white, cooking, and the female is coming home from work, all in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment