Monday, October 13, 2014

Ashley Long - Homework (10/8)

Project Two Draft

Click here.

       I honestly did not like either of my first two ideas, even after talking it over with our guests. I thought I could try messing around with time and such, but the video did not come out the way I wanted at all, so I went in a completely different direction. This is an incredibly rough draft and I plan to have a lot more people involved. I will be asking them the negative things they think about themselves or that they feel other people think about them, and over the course of the video - like this one - we will write them all out on them. I do feel like they should be shirtless for it, since it creates an "exposed" kind of feeling, but I'm not sure how many participants I would lose if that were the case. I'm also thinking over the course of the video, things might get faster and more distorted if it flows well. I tried that in one of the versions in that clip, but I can't tell how well it came out.


No comments:

Post a Comment