Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Project 3 Brainstorm
For project 3, I have two ideas. One involves creating a sense of environment that is cozy and comfortable. I want to incorporate the sound of crackling fire, people laughing and softly talking (though, you won't be able to tell what they are saying), and various other outdoorsy sounds in a small space; kind of like a family campfire outing. The other idea is to create a sense of tension and worry in a small space. The idea consists of the environment being in an apocalyptic world, where survivors have gathered in a small room, that echos, with a fire and anxiously talking about the future (very specific lol). I want the audience to listen and agree that they wouldn't want to be where the sound's environment is. The first idea is suppose to be a place that most listeners would want to be. It is based off of the family events I have at my grandparents house where we always have a fire outside when it is cold, roasting food and talking. Another quick idea to jot down would be to create what it sounds like to be a baby in the womb. I would use water sounds, a constant beat, and some other bodily sounds to create the environment.
Labels:
Alison Mosely
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment