Overall, I was very pleased with the responses I received during my critique. I am very glad most people enjoyed the video and understood the topic I was trying to convey. It goes with the fact that I think I did a very decent job on this project, and I enjoyed working on it. Everyone's suggestions were definitely things I could have improved upon, such as video quality and a bit more attention to the details. I am definitely certain the lighting contributed to the graininess of the video, and perhaps it would look much better had it been in black and white.
Hearing everyone's critiques of my work, and seeing the works of others, inspired me to try abstracting my ideas a bit more for future projects. And I was thoroughly surprised to hear that I was a good actor, both with hands and body language. I feel much more confident about the upcoming performance project thanks to that feedback. I will heed everyone's suggestions, especially concerning lighting and video quality, as I too believed those could have been used to further improve my piece. But I am happy with the class's response, and I am happy with my outcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment