Monday, October 27, 2014

in class noise assignment

Pulse Demon

It was a serious mission to finish this to the end. I thought that if I listened to it enough I would become numb to it but that did not happen... I listened to it at the beginning at a lower volume and worked my self up as the track progressed (I did not make it to full volume) What I noticed was that I couldn't bare to hear any one sound (sounds, segment) for an extended period of time. I felt relief once the sound changed, even though it was a change to a different terrible sound it was relieving to not hear death screeching and gurgling for too long and go to hell drum factory as a break. This felt very "punk" in that way. Very experimental and I would categorize it as a meditative art sound space... it hurt :c

No comments:

Post a Comment