Sunday, October 19, 2014

Feedback Reflection



I think I will try and find a better place/environment to shot my video in. I don't think the front door hallway is a good place to try and express the space I will be shooting in. I am going to try focusing on the emotions of the feet and how they can tell a story while using props.Instead of showing different times of the day, corresponding with the emotions portrayed with the feet and shoes, I will film me and my mom preparing food. This video will show the process of making the food and the different emotions we experienced through our feet. The environment will now be in my kitchen. the video will have different shots and angles, but all will focus on our feet, no faces or hands will be shown. I may tell a false story or just film our feet and let a story automatically play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment