Monday, October 13, 2014

Project 2 Experimental Video

LINK

I have a good idea of what props I want to use for the final video; I just need to procure the final few of them, as well as a couple costumes. I have all of the shots planned out, and with these experimental videos, I got a much better idea of the angles and perspective I would like to have. Although most of my shots are pretty zoomed in in this video, I think I'll widen the shot in my final draft, in order to incorporate more of the character's movements and interactions with the objects. Transitions will be done naturally with the objects in each scene, as it was touched upon with the scene with the glass of milk. Lighting will also be more natural, as opposed to the very stark yellow light of my kitchen that gave everything a similar mood. I hope to vary the times of day in which I shoot, and plan to make happier times brighter, and more tense times shadowy with an air of gloom, if possible. I will also try to include a few choice facial shots of my character, very close-up, as a means of conveying pivotal emotions. However, the stillness of the shots as seen in the draft video will be maintained, to emphasize the domestic nature of the setting, and the sort of bottled up, emotional circumstances of each situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment