Monday, November 3, 2014

Process

Process

Every morning I wake up and as much work as i have i go through a system of activities. One of those activities is cooking eggs and making coffee. As much work as cooking and cleaning makes, this cooking gives me an escape from the vast amount of work i tend to have. The sounds created by the activities that lead to my breakfast always create a calm and nice ambiance in my almost too silent apartment. therefore, i want to record these sounds, however abstract they may be to create an ambiance in which I can share this experience with and show how my routine goes. I want to work with the idea of staking sounds and making them abstract. I do not want the listener to understand what is happening as soon as they start hearing these sounds, however, i want them to be able to put it together in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment