Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Project 3 Critique Reflection
I believe my critique went well and my sound art was successful in creating the environment I wanted. I'm glad that my peers liked it and was able to envision a spaceship blasting off into space. I am glad that I used only my own sounds because I can proudly say that I created this environment entirely from plain objects and my voice. The only thing that I would change would be creating a more definite ending, something that concludes the trip to space. I would also try to add more "happier" terrestrial sounds, like the music I referred to; something with more tinkling and pings. One other thing would to make the piece surround sound. I tried doing that the first time, but it didn't work out. Overall, I am very pleased with the way it turned out.
Labels:
Alison Mosely
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment