Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Project 3 Draft Feedback
I am very happy that everyone says I have managed to convey my Lovecraftian vibe as intended. And I will definitely take all of the suggestions to heart; this can only be improved further. I do plan to include more organic sounds, especially since I plan to do something of a three-part soundscape with differing themes for each. I also want to put in more recorded voices. Nothing involving a story, and maybe even not being completely relevant to the subject. I think the more out of context these voices would be, the more unsettling the piece overall will become. And though I do like the disjointedness of everything, I will try to have the sounds meld together a little bit more. At least the ambiance. Overall, the feedback was a great morale-booster, and I'm excited to expand upon my ideas.
Labels:
Lydia Chapman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment