My project idea has remained the same, although I do need to do some research into how to alter sounds to fit my needs. I still want the beginning to start with frustrating or just annoying sounds that elevate to almost unbearable screeches (maybe a little less than that), and then drop into a subtle forest or calming sound. I personally find that sitting outside is not only calming, but it also symbolizes a relief from daily life and industry, a primal auditory vacation of sorts. When the noises begin again, they are relaxing sounds, or the happier (or less annoying) versions of the other sounds. It's supposed to be the same situations with the same scenes, but the person begins to acknowledge the lighter side, the calmer side of it. A dog barking transitions to a dog panting happily; a cat hissing transitions to a cat purring; an alarm clock to coffee brewing; a crying baby to a laughing baby, etc. etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment