Wednesday, November 19, 2014

11/19 In-Class Exercise

It was a very calm and relaxing state that I fell into, but it reminded me of how tired I was. How tired I always am. I'm pretty sure I looked the part during some of the exercise. The gaze was somewhat comforting, and I found myself zoning out sometimes while looking into my partner's eyes. It was difficult to think about anything other than the situation that was going on; any potential thoughts just seemed to peter out, and I was sucked back into the present moment. Time went by very slow. I didn't really feel sad or too emotional. But I did consider the fact that this was probably the longest, singular time someone acknowledged me. I've always kind of kept to myself, and it was a little strange for someone to be looking at me for so long, all at once.

I did feel a connection to my partner, and it felt like we were feeling the same things, almost. I wish I was better at reading other people. 
 -
 For the second exercise, I thought a lot about my name, how I've been feeling lately, and the kinds of things I'm interested in. It all kind of came out as a mess of scribbles that look like a crying monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment