-It was absolutely beautiful. I repeated the word love in my mind throughout the five minutes and intentionalized compassion and reflection as I looked into her eyes. It was deeply meditative and connecting. I felt receptive to both the pain and joy in her eyes. I wanted for it to go on longer. It is so easy to see the beauty of consciousness and light that shines though one's eyes, the window of soul. I focused on one of her eyes for half of the meditation and then switched my attention to the other eye. It feels amazing to sit in non-judgement and compassion. I want to do this with one of my best friends who I am having emotional problems with. This was a very inspirational documentary and exercise.
-The exercise was a bit emotional for me. My name brought up emotions I have been experiencing about labeling (our name is our label) especially in relation to romantic relationships.
No comments:
Post a Comment