Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ashley Long - Project Three Critique

Project Three Critique

           For the most part, I am really happy with the response I received at critique. Everyone seemed to have the appropriate reactions to the beginning, middle, and end (more or less). I am a little disappointed with how the second half turned out as it did end up sounding more "one after another", as someone put it, instead of pleasantly overlapping. I'm not sure what happened, but I plan to look into it to try to improve the piece in that sense. I was also really glad that everyone liked the song near the end, and that all the sounds came together pretty well. I agree that the cat sound was a little off, but I think it was the quality more so than it was the actual repetition that caused the problem, and that is another thing I plan to fix.
          All in all, I'm pretty pleased with the results of this experimental project, and I am definitely going to be messing with audacity even more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment