Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Time Map Critique

People seemed to enjoy my time map, or at least find it a little funny.

A couple things that people pointed out to me was that the bottom six panels seem disjointed from the rest of the work. This is true, and if I were to do it again I would fix this by making the shapes more organic instead of flat rectangles.
The opinions on the font used are mixed, and I should play around with the font as well as the possibility of forgoing the text entirely.

On the up side, people enjoyed the illustrations! They noticed that the illustration quality peaked in the second/makeup panel at 9AM (just like me), and afterwards the illustrations quickly devolved into a mess of crayon (just like my day). Ha ha. I enjoyed this project and loved using all of the supersaturated colors I got to implement into the backgrounds and clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment