Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Ashley Long - Storyboards and Proposals

Proposal One: A Lifetime



       Both of my ideas center on relationships and how time can be felt differently based on certain aspects of each relationship as well as the people involved. This one has two do with a relationship that is cut short by one partner's disease. Although they are shown aging together, it is meant to imply that they spent a lifetime together in the short time they had left to do so. I plan to use photoshop to draw these images and to put them in a sequence in Final Cut Pro X for the animated affect. 

Proposal Two: Fast



       This idea is more focused on a mother/daughter (or parent/child) relationship in which the mother is oblivious to the time going by and hardly sees her daughter aging at all until she is graduating from high school. I also toggled with the idea of suggesting Alzheimer's since the mother was almost misplaced in her memories and in actual time, but I am believe it would be best to stick with the initial "parent thinking time is going too fast" focus. Again, I plan on using photoshop to draw out the images and to then put them into Final Cut Pro X for the animation affect.

No comments:

Post a Comment