Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Homework 9.10.2014


Brothers Quay Mind Map:  I could not get over how uncomfortable the piece made me, regardless of its amazing artistic feats.  Therefore, I made a mind map based on my feelings.

Storyboard Reflections:  My piece had a solid foundation, but everything else was sort of falling apart.  I knew what I wanted to happen, but I didn't know how to fill in cohesive transitions between my points.  I now know that if I want to comment on the media's bombardment, then I'm going to take it to the extreme.  I wanted to show both positive and negative impacts of the media (admiring and acknowledging things that are naturally beautiful) but I think I'm going to simply focus on the negative, not only for cohesion but also to fit time constraints.  I need to figure out ways to convey emotion through a solid inanimate object.  I need to make sure my message is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment