I want to try to depict an animal savagery in the fighting in this animation, corrupting the idea of "survival of the fittest", taking a perhaps ironic angle. I want to have emphasis on violence and horror.
Monday, September 15, 2014
Project 1 Idea crit feedback (Brianna Palmer)
I've decided that I will definitely take the pantry direction for this project, because it is more accessible to me, and feedback told me that the refrigerator direction was common for TV ads. I'll do it entirely within the pantry, except for a short intro. It's important that I convey the idea of a competition for dominance, so I'll do my best to emote with my box and fruit subjects, and make lots of short cuts to show action and struggle, and have as much violence as I can with food items. I'd like to have as much motion as possible in this piece to emphasize the action, and have many angles. However I still need to keep in mind the short time frame and limit my scenes accordingly.
I want to try to depict an animal savagery in the fighting in this animation, corrupting the idea of "survival of the fittest", taking a perhaps ironic angle. I want to have emphasis on violence and horror.
I want to try to depict an animal savagery in the fighting in this animation, corrupting the idea of "survival of the fittest", taking a perhaps ironic angle. I want to have emphasis on violence and horror.
Labels:
Brianna Palmer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment