Thursday, September 25, 2014

Project One Reflection



I believe my critique went very well; I got great feedback and suggestions from my peers after they watched the animation. I was told my plot was clear and easy to follow. I liked how one person commented about my fairy's physical form not being the cliché, Disney-like type. It had its own personalty and style that wasn't stereotypically girly. My animation also was liked for its smooth frames. I need to go back and rework some details in the animation. I want to take out one Ken Burns, like my peers suggested, and clean up a couple of frames that were messy. I also need to make the scene with the fairy and house have more depth. I am really excited for Art Bash. I can't wait to be able to share my animation with the community. I'm happy to have been able to create an animation that was received well.

No comments:

Post a Comment