Sunday, September 28, 2014
Critique Reflection
I was somewhat surprised that people enjoyed my animation as much as they did. I enjoyed hearing all of the compliments, and I agree with all of the suggestions and pointers that people gave me. Now that I think about it, I think I would have had a much better presentation of everything if I just drew it all out traditionally. It perhaps would have been cleaner and more professional looking. Something to try a bit later, I suppose, as a personal project. I'm not exactly that happy with the final outcome. Like I said, I think it would have looked a bit better if the art and scenes were consistent. Even if I had more time, the way I animated everything sort of limited the quality I could possibly have. I don't think this is something I would submit for Art Bash. I hope the next project is something I'm a bit more proud of. But I'm happy the class seemed to enjoy it and the concept.
Labels:
Lydia Chapman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment