Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Project 2 Brainstorming
For project 2, I really have no clue what I want to do. I feel like I haven't had that much time to think about it to fully understand the project. I do have a vague idea about one proposal; I was thinking of placing the camera in a fixed position, capturing the 6"x6" environment and video my feet walking across the floor in different shoes that correspond with the time of day. Like, at night when I go to bed, I'd where slippers and when it's the time I take a shower, I'd be barefoot. My feet will go in order across the screen and look fluid like there are multiple people in the video. I am not sure how well this idea is, but it is just a start. I may want to do something that involves more different and dynamic camera angles but I'm not sure what the idea behind it would be.
Labels:
Alison Mosely
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment