Walking
I realized people would judge u easily when you pass them 3
times in a matter of 10 minutes. Walking around was really nice, I got to see
new areas of the building. Which has a beautiful architecture. Actually all
colleges have a great architecture. It’s a matter of when they where done that specify
if it is a great architecture or an amazing one. Walking down the halls of the
building bring me back to the different activities I have done here. Class and
Recruitment were great freshmen activities I really enjoyed. This girl followed
me for a bit, until I realized I know her and she wanted to see if it was me or
not. I really enjoyed the walk. I should spend more time outside, maybe I will
be able to not look so pale and I will relax. I do keep on going back to the
thought of my major and what my future looks like. I am a junior, this is my
last chance to get in. its getting to my nerves, I need to know. I might have done the right thing and chose
these classes. I also, realized that I know too many people in Norman and
trying to walk calmly is really hard when every 2 mins someone calls my name. but
still I would do this again. Maybe that’s the reason I love walking to class so
much more than driving or taking the bus. I like when things are changing and not
everything is the same, because it does relax me too much.
Seating
At first, its feels really nice but once you settle down, you start feeling the true heat of Florida. However, with the breeze it helps my headache go away. i hear a bus pulling up and a girl running to class. i sometimes forget that it is summer and that there are bugs around. as soon as i sat i got like 5 ants on my paper and arm. all of these bugs on my personal space!!! but its really relaxing and beautiful outside, i should do this more often. i could fall asleep. i wish there was more breeze to bring the temperature down. next time i need to choose a spot not under the sun.it really has been a long day. i ca not wait till i go home and sleep. however, it just go on and on and on. 10 minutes have not passed? well time really goes slow. i just realized how much i hate writting. i prefer just thinking since i do not have to make any sense or spell right. ahh!! bugss! they are bothering me too much! that reminds me, i have to clean my car. i got a bug infection. you can hear the construction by Yulee! i wonder what they are building there? i never really figured out. its probably not a parking lot, although it should.
No comments:
Post a Comment