Wednesday, August 27, 2014

10 Minute In Class Assignment

Sitting Down -
 
       
Walking Around -
 
        My walk starting off wandering around the courtyard where I listened to the crunching of the dead leaves underneath my feet. I love that sound. Then I headed toward the back of the building, where not many people traveled through. I noticed that I tend to gravitate towards places that are secluded and quite, (even dark) where I can just be by myself and daydream. I walked in the back, toward where it was really dark and found a dead end. Then I traveled a loop around the front of the building and found many students there. It was very noisy and I didn't like it. Too many people gossiping and playing on there phones. I had to pay attention to my surroundings in order to not crash in to people; I couldn't get lost in the environment. I went back to the secluded parts of the building and looked at all the greenery. I loved the soft breeze that blew throughout the area. While I was wandering, I noticed the same pungent smell I was around when I sat on the bench earlier. Quickly, I walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment