Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Time Observations - In class (Brianna Palmer)
end walk 16:00, 2014-08-27 W, Inside NRNA and outside NRNA
I continuously tried to rehearse in my head what I would write, what I would say about my walk. I do this. This is something I do a lot, and it keeps me going. Typing is more comfortable than writing by hand. I walked to the bathroom first, and the toilet didn’t flush. I thought that the sound of my feet on the tile of the hallway was interesting. I didn’t like walking around other people for this, even though I’m usually fine with it. My mind went into a rehearsal haze. I read things when I saw them on walls and on benches. I looked at people when they walked by me and did little but smile because I was trying to retain the experience. This made it more difficult to retain, I believe. I’m more used to recording my thoughts on the spot when it matters to me. I thought things like poor dead leaves when I was walking on them, the thought just popped in my head. But then a branch bent up and scratched my ankle and I didn’t think it anymore.
Too many thoughts in my head to sort them out.
end write 16:06
Labels:
Brianna Palmer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment